1. The Spartans score 52 points and place 4th at the 2023 State Meet. The Spartans scored in 7 events including state champions in the shot put (Mackenzie Fah) and discus (Reese Goodlet) and top 3 finishes in the 800 (Grace Boleyn - 2nd), 1500 and 3000 (Lydia Sommer - 3rd in each event) and the Distance Medley Relay (3rd Place). Congratulations to all of our athletes and alternates on a great weekend!
2. If you have not turned in your uniform or warm-up gear, please turn your items in this week at the beginning of practice at 3:45 p.m. You can drop them off at our season-ending awards reception.
3. Are you considering joining the girls' cross-country team this Fall? Summer runs will begin on Wednesday, June 7th. If you're interested, you can fill out the interest survey here and check out some additional details about Summer training and the girls cross country team at www.pvgxc.weebly.com!
4. Physicals/Parent Form/Concussion/COVID-19 Forms – These need to be submitted (and up to date) BEFORE practice begins on February 20th and in order to be eligible to practice/compete this Spring. Links to all of these forms will be on our website at: https://www.pvgtf.com/forms.html
5. Download the Remind app from your phone's app store to receive announcements or different updates throughout the season. You can access our Pleasant Valley Girl's Track and Field group at
6. Team information and announcements can be found through our Twitter handle - @PVGTFSpartans, our Facebook group page (Pleasant Valley Girls Track & Field), our team website (www.pvgtf.com), Instagram (@pvgtf) and our general daily announcements at practice. You can also access the different social media pages by clicking on the social media links at the bottom of each webpage of this site.
Twitter - @PVGTFSpartans
Prep Track and Field: Central DeWitt senior continues to raise the bar - QC Times (3/22/2023)
Iowa track and field primer: Boys and girls teams and individuals to watch this Spring - QC Times (3/22/2023)
Track and field: Skarich picks up 3 wins at home invitational - QC Times (3/30/2023)
2023 Drake Relays Qualifiers - QC Times (4/22/2023)
Local storylines to keep an eye on at the Drake Relays - QC Times (4/26/2023)
PV's Reese Goodlet and North Scott's Josie Hanenburg among top qualifiers for Drake Relays - KWQC (4/24/2023)
Pleasant Valley distance runners share special bond - KWQC (4/26/2023)
Prep girls track & field - Spartans Goodlet, Sommer collect top-five finishes - QC Times (4/27/2023)
Drake Relays - Day One - KWQC (4/27/2023)
Prep girls track & field - Hanenburg collects bronze in shot put - QC Times (4/28/2023)
Prep girls track & field - Spartans strength, depth too much for MAC - QC Times (5/4/2023)
Iowa state-qualifying track & field outlook - QC Times (5/10/23)
Prep girls track & field: Spartans position themselves well for state - QC Times (5/11/23)
An A-to-Z look at this year's Iowa co-ed state track & field championships - QC Times (5/16/23)
Iowa state track & field: Spartans' Goodlet makes history with discus championship - QC Times (5/18/23)
Iowa state track & field: Fah turns 'hobby' into a state championship medal - QC Times (5/19/23)
Iowa state track & field: Boleyn, Sommer claim top-three finishes to lead PV - QC Times (5/20/23)